Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to School Night Success!!

It was really nice to see sooo many smiling and excited faces tonight at Back to School Night!  Everyone had incredible introductions and I was quite impressed.  Thank you to all the families who made it out tonight and to anyone who may have taken a "wish" from the wish list!  Anything is greatly appreciated!
If you were a parent who would like to volunteer in the classroom I will definitely start looking over the list and see what things we can do to put ya to work!  Thanks for the information and hopefully I will be getting in touch with you soon.

Again, it was a great turn out and everyone did an AMAZING job with introducing their parents and I am also glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the slideshow as well and got some good information. 

We will see everyone tomorrow for Friday...it's my favorite day!!! :)

Thanks again!
Mrs. Berry

No comments: